Arthur has exclusively practiced family law since his admission to the bar in 2009. He enjoys speaking to his client directly to address all facets of family law, including spousal and child support issues, complex property division, business valuation, separate property tracing, child custody and visitation, domestic violence restraining orders, and drafting complex premarital and post-marital agreements.
As a California State Bar certified specialist in family law, Arthur has the credentials and experience to handle complex divorce cases and international divorce cases. Arthur is fluent in Mandarin, and work with many clients who reside or have property locate in mainland China and Taiwan.
When available, Arthur participates in the Santa Clara Superior Court as a certified Judge Pro Tem program, or as the court appointed minor’s counsel. Arthur was recognized by his peers and selected to Northern California Rising Start in 2015 and 2016. Arthur has a AVVO 10/10 rating.
Arthur has been very involved in the bay area legal community. He is a professor of law with Lincoln Law School of San Jose where he enjoys teaching and inspires the law students. Arthur wrote legal column and host radio show with News For Chinese on monthly basis.
· Member of Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
· Member of the Asian Pacific Bar Association of Silicon Valley
· Member of the Chinese American Lawyers of Bay Area (CALOBA)
· Professor at Law—Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Service to the Santa Clara County Bar Association (SCCBA):
· Member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association
· Member of the Family Law Section
· Co-chair of the Minor’s Counsel Panel
· Former Member of the Pro Bono Executive Committee
· Former Member of the Diversity Committee
· Former Chair of Subcommittee for Mentoring networking
Honors & Awards
· Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2015, 2016)
· Henry B. Collada Memorial Award (2014)
· DVLSR’s Advocate Award (2010)
Phone: (408) 382-8888